Hello , how can we help you?
1. Why is photo of carpets in some parts darker?
It is because of the shadow. All Hand-Knotted rugs have two side of view, Dark and Light side. This is normally caused by direction of rug's Pile. In the photos, dark side is against of pile direction so it looks darker and light side is in pile direction. You can always benefit of this attribute and choose the right side by changing your rug direction.
2. Why do hand-knotted carpets have some IMPERFECTIONS?
Hand-Knotted carpets have imperfections since they are handmade, and this adds to the value, interest and characteristic of the carpet. In nomadic carpets and rugs, most variations are not intentional, but simply due to the fact that it is much harder for nomadic weavers to manufacture the carpets, than it is for workshop weavers. The looms used in rural areas are usually very basic horizontal looms placed on the floor, which makes it much more difficult to knot a perfectly symmetrical rug.
3. why Persian (Iranian) carpets have various names?
If you’ve ever been in the market for a Persian rug, then you probably have perused lots and lots of beautiful pieces that have very hard to pronounce names. The name of Persian rug comes from the city where the rug is made and woven. For instance, a Shiraz rug is the rug woven in shiraz city. Each city in Iran has it's own patterns, color combinations and even weaving style as if they can be recognized through those attributes.
1. Are your Prices discounted? I don't see any discount tags on your prices!
Yes, prices on eCarpet are all discounted. We assure you that the prices on eCarpet are rock bottom and up to 60% lower than retailer prices. Having more than 50 years experience as a wholesaler in Hand-Knotted carpet business in Iran and Malaysia is the main reason behind this claim. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
1. How can i view my orders?
You can view your orders by clicking on “My account” and then log in with your email and password. Here you can view your current and previous orders, and you also have the possibility to track your current shipments.
2. Can I make changes to the order I just placed?
It is only possible to make a change to your order within 1 hour of placing it and if the order has not been processed. We process orders very quickly, so changes cannot always be fulfilled. You must immediately contact us (within the hour) with your change request details included.
3. do you provide your rugs with certificate of origin?
Yes of course. We do it as you request.
4. order status
After placing any order you will see your order status on MY ACCOUNT> ORDERS page under STATUS column . The order status should be as below:
- On hold: Awaiting payment – This will mostly happen when you select Direct Bank Transfer as payment method in checkout page and you want to make your payment directly into our bank account. In this case, order status remains "On hold" until your payment is cleared.
- Processing: Once your payment has been received by use of any payment methods, the status is changed to "Processing" and the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed: Your order fulfilled. In another word, this simply means the order is now with the courier and is on the way to you.
- Failed: Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Cancelled: Order cancelled by Admin of website.
5. can i refund items?
Please understand us that products sold are not refundable unless you get the wrong or damaged products.
1. what payment methods do you accept?
We offer two methods of payment:
eGHL: eGHL is one of the most trusted Third-Party payment gateway in Malaysia. You will be able to pay by Credit/Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard), Direct Debit Malaysia and Online Banking.
Direct Bank Transfer: You can transfer the money directly to our bank account. After placing your order, you will see our company bank account. Then you will make your payment by transfering money to the bank account and send us your bank slip by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat button on the website.
2. is my privacy and personal information secure in your site?
As we use Third-Party payment services, we will never have knowledge of your card or account information. This information is securely transferred to an encrypted link from you through Payment Gateway to your bank. Please check our Terms & Condition page to view the full details on how we protect your privacy and personal information.
1. do you ship to my country?
Currently we only have shipping to Malaysia. All orders from ecarpet.com.my can be delivered to an address located in Malaysia only. We do not offer international shipping.
2. How many days does the delivery take?
Delivery in Malaysia will take 3-7 business days after the order has been completed. All delivery lead times are estimated.
3. how much does the shipping cost?
Delivery charges for Malaysia will be free if your purchase is more than 1500 RM. For a purchase less than 1500 RM we will charge 100 RM.
how can i track my shipment?
Once your order status become Completed, we provide you with shipment details. For tracking your order, check MY ACCOUNT> ORDERS page:
Then you will see your order details. Click on VIEW button to see your order information:
Now you will be able to check your shipment details along with courier name and track number.
Click on button to see on which state your shipment is:
But sometime mostly in Kuala Lumpur, we use our own courier to deliver orders. In this case, you will see delivery status under "Order details". We will call you once the order is ready to deliver:
voucher codes general info
Please note that each voucher code may only be used once. The following applies to vouchers:
- Only one voucher code can be redeemed per order.
- Please check the expiry date of your voucher code
- Voucher codes may only be valid for particular products and categories
- Voucher codes may have a minimum order value
Is it possible to view the carpet i intend to buy closely?
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. In any reason, if you need to see the rug you want to buy, we made it possible for you to view the carpet you selected closely in our warehouse in Kuala Lumpur. Use contact form below or chat button to contact us.
Get in touch
Everyday except Wednesday (11am – 7pm)
+60124449893 & +60124448826